Thursday, February 16, 2012

I want to get rich

,       I take mine cpu is already obsolete. the room who do not have room, kitchen, living room and the other spaces, elbow room measuring only 3 * 4m two children and my wife floor. while asleep with dreams sleep.Iam looking they at the face, especially the face my wife is pregnant again with our second and has now stepped on the moon every day always to seven.but just help me find my wife living, actually I always forbade him to work, ESPECIALLY with a growing bell expand.but possible Because of economic pressure, the which at the moment I Unable to inadequate then my wife had to keep working.
 
Their faces I looked at again, how I really feel this heart like a knife in the iris, They do not need to know that Lately I have not worked, I was idle, my marchandise capital has been exhausted, since the banning of the cadger we sell on the street, I can not sustain it capital. What should I tell my wife, he should know, and I know how hard he's in managing the burden of families with very minimal funds. if tomorrow I have to lie again like yesterday, yesterday. accompanied by Their prayers, marchandise selling so well, then I come in peace to go home again.Iam trade, when in fact I was just hanging out until the afternoon, then go home, arguing That quiet trading day so I can not give today for living them. who but the make plus I was sick, with all its necessity, my wife saying "wait pa yes, it's a business, some good luck already set, so it can not be mixed up". my eyes again and began writing my hand on screen "god yes I want to be rich" "O merciful God again who all-loving, give me strength to lead well for my family, and teach my wife, my wife and children Make fault, our children can be proud, Pious child who, who devoted to religion, country and his parents. ya allah so sincerely what parents give to give us I hope you give happiness and peace to our parents " amen ... amen ... amen...