Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mother

     
Heaven on the soles of your foot 

Singer: Gita Gutawa 
Sing all the songs for you Mom, 
as a form unto thanks 
You fought tirelessly raised me 
Give the best for me 
Let your hand kiss 
And  I bow in your lapFind peace dihangat hug you 
I believed and believe in my heart
 
there is the power of prayer that you Leave 
Through the Lord made 
When the spirit of self is fragile and not helpless 
There is a heaven on your feet 
What a great sense of yourself 
Open the door of forgiveness 
When your heart I hurt
There is a heaven on your feet 
Symbolize his noble yourself 
Only through your blessings 
Open the door to heaven 
Your love is so sincere 
You light in my life 

No one can replace you 
There is a heaven on your feet 
What a great sense of yourself 
Open the door of forgiveness 
When your heart I hurt 
There is a heaven on your feet 
Symbolize his noble yourself 
Only through your blessings 
Open the door to heaven 
Only through your blessings 
Open the door to heaven 

Hello all my readers who have a mother. 

Today is a special day for a woman who has given birth to us and also a special day for women who have given birth or for women with no children, but are willing to care for another person entrusted to him. 

It was a song sung by Gita Gutawa above is very beautiful and illustrates how difficult it has become the mother and the mother is not it? 

No matter how old you are today, a mother who has cared for and keep you up to become an adult human. In any case, love and sorrow, the mother is always present in our every step. 

Let me share my experience with my mother, the greatest woman in my life. 

My relationship with the mother is not a sweet relationship, especially when I was a teenager.Rebellion and quarrels often color our relationship until I decided to enter a boarding school in order to maintain the distance with him. Sometimes I feel guilty because I often make a mother cry because of the behavior of my rebellion. However, my ego will not budge. Moreover, the mother! uuuh ... is yes it goes ... 

Physical separation and isolation is causing me a lot to think about my relationship with the mother. I remember his kindness when I was at home. Do not feel the tears, if I remember.Feelings of longing, guilt and feelings of affection mingled into one. One thing that makes me wonder, though time and distance separating the two of us, somehow, I still can feel the prayers and love him. Perhaps this is what it is said that a mother's love can penetrate even thick steel walls. 

We thought connectivity is also getting woken with age and experience. Once, my mother reminded me to be brave because I am facing a challenge of life. And miraculously, this message, he can through his dreams. His message, is really happening! 

Until today, my mother was always present in every moment of my life and helped me when I need a helping hand. I am really very grateful for my luck. 

Currently, I've become a mother. I became increasingly understand the feelings of my mother and the sacrifices he has done to raise the four of us. I'm sure if he chose to pursue advance your career, this time he must have known and had many possessions. But, he chose us, four children are often more trouble than fun. 

Let us give thanks to every woman who has given birth to us and the woman who gave birth to another new man ... and thanks for his sacrifice of time, effort and thought given to raising us. 

and ... if allowed the proposal, the mother who is a Nobel peace suitable, in addition to Obama of course, especially at the household level. 

Mother's life, always healthy and happy always ... Thank you mom. 

Warm greetings full of love for every mother in this world.