Wednesday, February 15, 2012

song of the soul

Song of the soul...
Orange winged through the clouds,
 a black cloud Spilled hit by lightning,
Eyes of the heart Like a knife ripping doubt,
 Today I swallowed all of the past,
My blue blue blue blue,
My black black black black,
I used to love being stabbed Ever
thrown a storm,
But I'm still standing.

    Song of the soul must be kept
Day should be sharpened eyes. Song of the soul must be kept
Day should be
sharpened eyes.
Yell ...
Yell it while you can,
Weep ...
If it is considered the settlement, My blue blue blue blue...
My black black black black
I used to love being stabbed
Ever thrown a storm But
I'm still standing.

     encouraging today'
 poem of the song iwan fals.Iam be strong,
I must endure, it is life, never give up despite a broken wing.
        Brush strokes,
the singing of devotional poetry
should be born,
settled in the soul and pour the
truth Longing, revenge,conscience must be translated into clear
Angry, hurt, sad soul
must be shed in a loud
voice.

   

      I was in suspense.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4