Monday, February 13, 2012

street vendors complained

       I'm here with all the hope, the journey is so heavy, see the singers, they are cool to play cheerful music, I entertained but little ... ah! what's on their minds? whether the same about any anxieties about life mirage that some people feel how weight.
voice coming out of their instruments mixed with the exhaust noise, screams like a horn can not wait to drive their vehicles as soon as I am who wants to go in the direction of my life better. But a friend with all the complaints, what you do not know what I think, but this time let me be a loyal listener, let's pour a friend, shed all u, about you, about your family, about the life that you feel most severe, Pour ...! You do not need to know what the current problems in my chest, let me here writing about the anxiety, let me write the words that you do not understand, let me look tough with all the unnecessary fragile you know.
      dust throws back the sun is getting stung, the smoke from the exhaust that complements his dark reverie, realized when the buyer comes, the transaction took place, thanks I got lucky on that first day when the sun is right in the head, when my reverie almost see the shore. song of the soul through clouds of orange, disintegrating in cloud lightning lunge, inner eye like a knife ripping doubt, today I swallow all of the past, the rain came again after a while and I have to warm immediately after finish I trade, the market tomorrow morning I come again, will I spread wing of patience when you test it.
I'm here with all the hope.
posted from Bloggeroid